Material: ABS Acryl Stainless steel (Teflon surface)
AIR PUMP uses air and a strong Teflon needle for fast cork removal.
The new air pump wine opener is a simple, easy and fast way to open up a bottle of wine with the hassle of pulling and twisting. Simply slid the needle in, pump a few times and the cork is out.
Cork Pops (CO2 Injector) - There are several versions of this one as well, but basically it is a handle with a long needle which is inserted down through the cork.
How to use:
1. Use the foil cutter to remove the foil cap.
2. Insert the needle into the middle of the bottle and make sure the needle has passed through the entire cork, ensure the protective tube on the wine pump.
3. Press the corkscrew to pump air into the bottle by lifting and lowering corkscrews coat, until the cork slide out of the bottle. (Normally, 4~7 pumps per bottle is appropriate. )
4. Push the plastic slider of sleeve to make the cork away from the corkscrews needle.
1. Don't use this corkscrew for plastic cork and sparkling wine.
2. Please keep the corkscrew out of children's reach, because the needle and clippers knife are very sharp.
3. If the bottle is defective, the times of pumping must not over 12 pumps per bottle.